Run with Karen is a running coaching, training and advice service provided by me, Karen Weir. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned athlete; looking to run your first marathon or break your 10km PB, I can help you. Do you need 1-2-1 coaching, a structured training programme or advice on nutrition and hydration, injury prevention or running technique? I will bring my knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to ensure you achieve your full running potential. I believe every athlete needs an individual approach to their training based on their experience, sporting history and goals which is why my coaching is tailored to you as an individual and why you won’t find any general training plans here.
Services available include:
- Remote coaching (on a monthly basis)
- Bespoke programme writing – to build you up to a specific goal
- Group training sessions
- Individual training sessions
- Run technique analysis and coaching
- Strength and conditioning / PT
- Running holidays and guided runs in the Peak District
- Education seminars and talks aimed at clubs, charities and corporates
Or if you need help with your running or training in any other way – please get in touch.